Com.dti.folderlauncher is a system app that can be found on Android devices, and it serves a specific purpose, just like other system apps on Android. This particular app, with the package name com.dti.folderlauncher, is responsible for launching multiple apps using a single icon. It allows users to access various apps conveniently.
The com.dti.folderlauncher app has certain permissions on your Android device. These permissions include access to the phone, location (which requires user permission upon initial usage), storage, and the ability to draw over other apps.
Regarding the safety of the com.dti.folderlauncher app, it is developed by Samsung Electronics itself.
If you wish to uninstall com.dti.folderlauncher from your Samsung device, you can do so without affecting the device’s operation and functions. There are two common methods to uninstall this app:
- Using ADB (Android Debug Bridge):Enable USB debugging in the Developer Options of your device.
- Download and extract ADB on your Windows PC.
- Open a PowerShell window while your Android device is connected to the computer.
- Use the command “adb devices” to ensure your device is recognized.
- Enter the command “adb shell pm uninstall –user 0 com.dti.folderlauncher” to uninstall the app.
- The program will be uninstalled once the procedure is finished.
- Using System App Remover:Root your Android device.
- Download and install the System App Remover application.
- Launch the application, locate “Games” (com.dti.folderlauncher), and select it.
- Tap the “Uninstall” button to completely remove the program from your smartphone.
If you encounter any issues with com.dti.folderlauncher, there are several troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Clean/Wipe the Cache Partition.
- Perform a Factory Reset on your Motorola device.
- Remove the app after starting your Android smartphone in Safe Mode.
- Update the firmware on your device.
- Root your Samsung device (note: this may void the warranty).
- Contact a service center for assistance.
Additionally, this explanation covers com.dti.folderlauncher specifically, but it also mentions other system apps found on Samsung devices, such as com.samsung.tmowfc.wfcpref, com.samsung.android.da.daagent, com.samsung.android.dialer, com.samsung.android.mdm, ANT radio service, KLMS agent, Samsung App Stack, com.samsung.sdm.sdmviewer, and com.osp.app.signin.
The package name for every app on Android phones, such as “com.dti.folderlauncher,” is unique to avoid conflicts between different apps. This package name is automatically assigned during the app development process, and if it’s not unique, the app cannot be published.
Is com.dti.folderlauncher safe?
Yes, com.dti.folderlauncher is safe to use since it is developed by Samsung. Its main purpose is to provide essential features to fulfill user needs.
Can I uninstall com.dti.folderlauncher app?
Yes, you can uninstall the com.dti.folderlauncher app using tools like ADB (Android Debug Bridge) or a system app remover.
How to fix com.dti.folderlauncher problem?
Here are five fixes you can try to resolve any issues related to com.dti.folderlauncher:
Restart the device: Simply restart your device, which can resolve various problems.
Clear Android cache: Clear the cache by going to Settings > Storage > Cached Data > Confirm.
Remove background apps: Close any unnecessary apps running in the background, as they may cause issues.
By going to Settings > Apps & Notifications > All Apps > com.dti.folderlauncher > Disable, you can turn off the com.dti.folderlauncher app. This will prevent the app from automatically running.
I hope this information helps you understand what com.dti.folderlauncher is on Android. Stay tuned to WargXP.com for more updates.
The Com.dti.folderlauncher app is a software bundle found on Samsung Android devices. It allows you to open multiple apps using just one app icon. This app is categorized as bloatware, which means it is considered unnecessary or unwanted by some users. However, it is safe for your device and does not contain any harmful software.
If you want to remove or disable the Com.dti.folderlauncher app, you can do so using ADB shell commands or a system app remover. However, please note that rooting your device is required for these methods to work.