AccessiBe is an AI-powered web accessibility solution that helps businesses make their websites and web apps accessible to people with disabilities. The company offers a variety of features, including:
- Automatic accessibility scans: AccessiBe uses AI to scan websites and web apps for accessibility issues. The scans identify issues with contrast, color, images, text, and other elements.
- Automatic remediation: AccessiBe can automatically remediate some accessibility issues. This means that the company can fix some of the issues it finds without any input from the website or web app owner.
- Manual remediation: AccessiBe also offers manual remediation services. This means that the company can fix any accessibility issues that it cannot automatically remediate.
- Compliance reporting: AccessiBe provides compliance reporting that shows how well a website or web app meets accessibility standards. This reporting can be used to demonstrate compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other accessibility laws.
AccessiBe offers three pricing plans:
- Standard: The Standard plan starts at $49 per month for websites with up to 1,000 unique pages.
- Large: The Large plan starts at $149 per month for websites with up to 10,000 unique pages.
- Huge: The Huge plan starts at $199 per month for websites with over 10,000 unique pages.
AccessiBe has been reviewed positively by users and industry experts. The company has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars on Capterra and a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars on G2.
Here are some of the pros and cons of AccessiBe:
- Easy to use: AccessiBe is easy to set up and use. The company provides a simple dashboard that makes it easy to track progress and view compliance reports.
- Effective: AccessiBe is effective at identifying and remediating accessibility issues. The company’s AI-powered scans are very thorough, and the manual remediation services are high quality.
- Affordable: AccessiBe is affordable for businesses of all sizes. The company’s pricing plans are competitive, and there are no long-term contracts.
- Some false positives: AccessiBe’s scans can sometimes identify false positives. This means that the company may identify an issue that is not actually an accessibility issue.
- Not perfect: AccessiBe is not a perfect solution. The company’s scans cannot identify all accessibility issues, and the manual remediation services are not always able to fix every issue.
Overall, AccessiBe is a good option for businesses that want to make their websites and web apps accessible to people with disabilities. The company offers a variety of features, and its pricing plans are affordable. However, it is important to be aware of the potential for false positives and the fact that AccessiBe is not a perfect solution.